HOW IT WORKS
CovenantSQL connects idle storage resources utilizing consensus protocol and aims to better facilitate developer’s ĐApp development with full SQL support. Let’s take a look at what happens when you store your data on CovenantSQL.See Our Work
Client requests database resources from the block producers.
Block producers group miners to provide services.
Client receives the database resources.
CovenantSQL provides decentralized, immutable, and serverless support to ĐApps and non-blockchain projects. CovenantSQL aims to build a better infrastrcture that allows you to have full control over your data and reduces your migration cost.
CovenantSQL makes development simple for ĐApp developers through full SQL support.
CovenantSQL is designed to be architecturally and politically decentralized utilizing consensus protocols across P2P network.
Information on CovenantSQL is secured through cryptography and consensus protocols so that your data is only accessed and modified with permissions.
Records modification history in CovenantSQL is immutable and trackable.
Leveraging the nature of sharing economy and empowering individuals to share computing, CovenantSQL builds a new cloud database that reduces the cost significantly.
CovenantSQL is useful here and now
- Structured data storage: improved development efficiency
- Crowdsourcing: lowered storage cost
- SQL database interface: negligible migration cost
- Accelerated read and write speed
- Trustable records of transactions
- Immutable historical records
- Enhanced risk management
- Shortened auditing process
Integrated with IoT Solution
- 400K+ offline charges for various vehicles and devices
- Recharge orders stored on CovenantSQL
- Transparent process with minimized cheating
- Quickened billing and reconciliation process
For a deeper look at